Mp3 Player of Suroskie Rw 501

I hope this following points will be helpful for you before buying Suroskie Mp3 player.



  1. I bought Suroskie Mp3 player from a showroom ten months ago. I am using Suroskie Mp3 player for personal use during travel time. I was very excited about this player at those time. Its feature is sufficient for me at this price.


  2. One day, I travel in the bus and listen to a song of Suroskie Mp3 player and sudden it song play stop. I replace its memory card to another memory card of my brother but Suroskie Mp3 player did not play any song.


  3. The shopkeeper said this company does not give any return policy after disgusting it.



If you want to buy this Suroskie Mp3 player please keep some point in your mind like that.



  • Check its sound quality.


  • Check its battery backup and USB quality.


EmoticonEmoticon