Philips 42PFL7422

Image result for philips t v
I bought this LCD at discounted price Rs 90000/- from eZone. I think it is value for this much money. The picture quality and sound quality is good. I connected it with my sony vaio laptop very easily and got the good quality output. The worst part with Philips 42PFL7422 LCD is that they were not giving promotional offers like LG which you can get at the same cost with some great offers. But I am satisfied with having this TV. One small drawback is that sometimes the screen seems to be very wide which looks weird with some of the channels.

Otherwise I am getting good quality even with the cable TV. But this is only one month I have bought this TV so dont knw about its future performance and service/support. If you have less budget than you can go for LG as dealers are giving more discount and offers with other brands as compared with Philips 42PFL7422


EmoticonEmoticon