Sony BRAVIA KLV-32R412C 80 cm (32) LED TV (WXGA)

Image result for Sony BRAVIA
This is the review for 32 inch Sony Bravia TV ( Model R41C) . It is NOT a smart TV. Just a normal HD( 1920x1080) LED TV but comes with a decent speaker system.

I bought this TV about a year ago. Considering the fact that that our old TV was also from sony and it lasted for 15 years, we had decided that our next TV will also be a Sony. Generally, the audio and video quality sony offers are nice. However, that's not always the case. Because I use it with Tata sky HD, my normal tv viewing has been great but it has some issues that should not be taken for granted if you want to get the maximum performance out of your HD TV. For example, once I connected my usb drive to the Tv listen to some music. I played a song. The song runs just fine but when I go back and navigate to my next song, nothing happens. After about 10-15 seconds, the pointer seems to move. I thought it was a one time problem, so just to make sure, I tried this again, but every single time, it shown me lags and they were unacceptable. This disappointed me. Second problem arises when you connect it to your computer. Since my computer doesnt have speakers, I wanted to connect it to my Tv. So, one day I did this. I used the computer for about an hour. Till now, everything looked fine to me, but as I turned off the computer, it tells me resolution changed and after that it never got any singal. Constantly, it has been telling me No signal check the external input or select another input using the input button. I have made sure all conncetions are tight enough and all my computer drivers are up to date but no luck so far. In fact this seems to be the problem with all Sony Bravia TV's. Thats what my google search suggets me. So, I wont suggest anyone to get a Sony Bravia TV, specially if youre insterested in buying a low end product. In my opinion, Samsung and LG would be a better choice when it comes to TV. Sony has lost its reputation for almost any product that it makes, be it cell phones, usb drives, TVs, or mp3 players .

1 comments:

Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.
Online Fashion Products


EmoticonEmoticon