Philips Home Theater HTS 3010/94

Image result for Philips Home TheaterI am a big fan of Philips brand right from beginning and this is because Philips is one of those Brands who are known for their Excellent products with best after purchase service. I purchased this home theater system online from flipkart costing me some 5.5k after some discount from flipkart, On store this much discount is not available on this products.

When I received this product this was fine, I used for couple of days then I was able to hear a thumping extension voice "zzzzzz" so I thought this maybe issue with song or something but on repeated playing even different I was still able to hear that voice.

So I complaint regarding this in the flipkart and asked for replacement but they denied for this as they said this may be because of some power fluctuation then I repeatedly made complaint and after lots of argument they agreed to take back. Philips at least you people should make quality check of the product and these are the reasons customer lose faith from brands.


EmoticonEmoticon