Samsung UA40H5500ARLXL 102 cm (40) LED TV (Full HD, Smart)

Image result for Samsung ledFor the longest of time I wanted to buy a Big Smart Led TV. With so many of choices its very difficult to select one. After lots of online reviews and visiting Shopping malls I finally went for Samsung 40 Led Smart TV and I am loving it.

Now I am able to watch movies in YouTube by connecting the TV to WiFi and friends you will feel like a theater. Also the screen shearing works well.

I am using this TV since last 2 months and I am very happy with the performance of the TV. The Full HD LED Clarity is awesome. The sound is good. Samsung smart TV features are best in comparison to its contemporaries be it LG or SONY.

With so many features and awesome picture quality this TV is surely to go for. 5 star out of five. Also the TV is slim and looks amazing.

The TV comes with 1 year warranty. I bought the TV from Reliance Digital and on paying rs 2000 extra and got to extend my warranty for 2 years. So total 3 years of no tension.


EmoticonEmoticon