Zakk U8 Smartwatch

Image result for SmartwatchHi friends, I hope you find my earlier reviews helpful, in this review I am going to tell you about U 8 SMARTWATCH. With growing craze for smartwatches in many countries, various companies are coming up with cheap and affordable smartwatches.

U 8 smartwatch is a Chinese product from origin and available at nearly Rs 500 to 600 in Indian e commerce platforms.

Talking about its function, it performs as a remote for your mobile, you will be able to make call, receive call from this watch. You can't send message or surf in the internet from this watch. Apart from that it has all the functions of a regular digital watch. Some of the features like pedometer will not work.

The material of the watch is ok.

Overall I will not recommend you guys to go for this watch, if all you want to feel how its like to have a smartwatch you can go for T 30 SMARTWATCH WHICH IS BETTER THAN U 8 WATCH.

well thats all, if you have any questions regarding this watch you can comment or message me. In my next review I will tell you about T 30 smartwatch.


EmoticonEmoticon