Canon DSLR EOS 80D(W) Body DSLR Camera Review




Image result for Canon DSLRIt is very good camera other then before I had seen .that is why I like it very much and also we have it all friends when we have to go for picnic we must go with it .it is very very good in picture quality other than. And we use it last 2 years before that is why I always recommended it to all the people that belongs to me and my family it has lots of features such as easy to save in gellery also dasy to share in laptop p.c etc and it is very good in bettery timing exept these all it is very cheap in value cost . Its 24 mega pixel camera.since canon is a branded company and its specially famous for its camera quality and they are providing there best to satisfy the cusomer.
Since thiscamera has long life battery.usually I charged this camera and I can use it for continuously upto 7-8 hour.
Picture quality is baap believe me guys the pic quality is very dhaansu. I just luv it.

So if you ask me about this camera then I muat say you must try this.
In terms of cost then its slightly costly but it worth it.

I am really happy with cannon DSLR EOS 80 ( W ) performance. Video recording is awesome. LCD Screen size 3.0inch. The shutter speed is 1/8000 sec. so many features and price is Rs- 75, 000 I am feel good. ??


EmoticonEmoticon